Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Who do I call with building questions?
City of Bella Vista Community Development Services Department at 479-268-4980 and Bella Vista Village Architectural Control Committee, Inc. (ACC) Office at 479-855-8080
Where can I get a plot plan for my property?
You can visit the ACC Office at 626 W. Lancashire.
How do I find my septic system?
In most cases, the septic system layout is located on the plot plan for your property.
How do I find a plat of a Bella Vista lot?
To find a plat of a (vacant) lot in Bella Vista, you will need to do the following:
- Visit www.bentoncountyar.gov/gis/.
- Select ???Go to map??? button and accept disclaimer
- On the Basemap page find the search box.
Go to Select search layer to begin and choose from the drop down and select:a. Plat Scans by Parcel ID orb. Plat Scans by Subdivision
- In Search box type in parcel number if Parcel ID selected or type in Subdivision if sub or S-T-R selected.
- Choose plat link from search results.
What is the minimum size house I can build on my lot?
Each subdivision plat lists the minimum livable square footage required for each platted lot. Please review http://www.bvacc.com/permits/minimum-house-square-footage-by-subdivision/ to determine minimum square footage for the dwelling. Also note that a garage or carport is required and is not included in the minimum square footage.