Permit applications, guidelines, and other printable information are available below. Click the bold underlined links below to view.
- BVV Declaration and Protective Covenants
Bella Vista Village, Unit One Covenants and Restrictions dated May 18, 1965.
- ACC Covenant 15
Bella Vista Village Architectural Control Committee, Inc. Acknowledgement of Protective Covenant 15 of the Declaration and Protective Covenants of Bella Vista Village.
- Chapter 5 Design Standards
Guidelines including additions to residences, colors, decks, docks/boat houses, enclosing carports/garages to living space, fences, garages/sheds/outbuilding, paint, roofing, and structures on unimproved lots.
- ACC Policy and Procedure Manual
Includes Authority and Purpose, Administrative Policies, Fees, Definitions, Architectural Design Standards, Application Procedures, Review Procedures, and Signage.
- ACC New Construction Permit Application
Relates to new construction for both Residential and Commercial. Includes an Application Checklist, Indemnity Agreement, and Acknowledgements.
- ACC Application for Miscellaneous Improvements
Any improvements that change/maintain the outward appearance of a residence/property require a permit. See ACC Policy & Procedure Manual or ACC Permit Guidelines for details.
- Permit Application
- Color or Material Change Application
- Request to Address the Board of Directors
- Minimum house square footage by subdivision